Muah

Muah

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Don't bullshit a bullshiter!

I recently purchased a sewing machine off of eBay.  The msrp is $120.  After the price of shipping, and the item I only paid $40.  A pair of pants costs around $8 to ship, so imagine the price of a 20 pound hunk of metal.  The seller only has 8 feedback, her description was only a copy and pasted product info from the machine product page.  I should have taken this as a warning, because if somethings to good to be true... it usually is.  I recieved an e-mail on Sunday saying that she had it packaged and ready to ship on Monday.  So today I recieve an e-mail saying, "I'm so very sorry, but I no longer have this item for sale.  I thought I had it but I don't.  I have issued you a refund and I can send you some thread for the inconvience."  I frankly responded with, "No, you weren't aware of the price of shipping before you listed your item, and after sending it you'd be losing profit.  Because you don't know what you're doing, and didn't do your research, I'm left sewing machineless with a major project due Saturday.  I would love all the free stuff you have to offer before I leave my feedback.  THANKS!"   

First of all, any idiot can tell she's lieing because she told me she had it packaged just 2 days before.  Second of all, I have a 450 100% feedback score, with a 4.9 out of 5 star seller rating.  I have been around the ebay block for quite some time now, and I can see through you and your lies like grandmas underwear!  I have used every excuse in the book as a seller, you can't bullshit a bullshiter.  I guess it's my own karma catching up to me, but that's besides the point, I'm still pissed. 

No I don't want $3 worth of thread for a sewing machine that I don't have!  Well I do have one, but she doesn't know that.  I'll probably just end up going to Joann's and spending the bucks, but now I have to wait 3-5 days for my refund to post back into my bank account and I have a baby quilt due for a shower Saturday.  Rad. 

Cheers.
Pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment