Muah

Muah

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How to take care of your kid

There's nothing more annoying than someone trying to tell you what's wrong with your kid.  Especially when it's another parent.  When they start crying it must automatically mean they're hungry.  "I think he's hungry, you better feed him."  This one bothers me because Joe assumes this as well.  As soon as Aidan starts crying he's tossed in my lap since, "I'm the one with the tits."  Or my mother-in-laws favorites, he's too cold.... or he's too hot, my house is never the right temperature for her.  She told me that the reason why my kids are always sick is because my house is always too cold.  It wouldn't be because they go to a 99% state paid daycare for welfare moms, that use them as their own personl dumping grounds for thier sick kids they don't want to take care of.  That's another rant for another day though.  I told her it was actually because I make my kids stand in the rain with no coat or shoes. 

My all time favorite though is, "You need to change his diaper" or in the same catagory, "I think he shit his pants."  Most new and newish mom's take everything personally, so don't tell her what she "needs" to do.  My little man is quiet the ass ripper.  Often times I have to ask Joe if it was him or the baby that farted.  They are so potent, that he can clear a room, even if he's wrapped up in a blanket.  So when he farts, EVERYONE assumes that he needs to be changed.  When I tell them he only farted, they argue with me!  I'm around my stinker 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, I think I can tell the difference between my own childs farts and poops thank you very much.  Thank for telling me anyways though, since I don't know when to change my child. 

Since we're on the topic of arguing with me, yesterday my mother-in-law tried telling me that Aidan had lost weight.  I told her that he had just came from the doctor, and that he had gained a pound and a half in 1 week.  She still tried telling me that he looked like he had lost weight.  Again, because I don't feed my children, and need to be told when to do so. 

Cheers.
Annoyed.

3 comments:

  1. You are too funny! Just remember that you are a great momma and everyone else can fuck off! I love you Courtney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you lady. I know I am a great momma, but people telling you what to do can still be annoying, even if you know they're full of shit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, here's another reason to add to my long list of baby-free-Kayla! I'd go insane. Props to you though, for not being locked up in a state penn somewhere for committing murder. I know I would. Go,you proud, awesome mamma!

    ReplyDelete